Here are the answers to my little quiz.
Here’s a little game for you. Below are some advertising slogans from some years ago. How many of you can either identify the product or finish the sentence?
1. The white tornado. In Alberta, the white tornado was Mr. Clean. In the east, it appears it was Ajax.
2. If I sit here long enough, someone’s bound to take my….. ...picture. (splash)
It was a Kodak commercial, with a bikini-clad gal lying on the side of a pool. No-one took her picture until some wagster pushed her into the pool.
3. Bubbly, bubbly, bubbly, bubbly,… Eno
4. The one with the …… on top. peanut. Slogan for Squirrel Peanut Butter.
5. Things go better with …. Coke. Of course.
Pretty easy, eh? The Bag Lady will have her comment moderation on so you can’t see each other’s answers. She’ll let all of you see them at the end of the day. Which has now arrived, so the comment moderation is off again.
The winner receives an all-expenses paid trip…….down memory lane.