The Bag Lady has been hard at work on another Canadiana quiz. She has torn up several. She liked the multiple choice format, but then decided that she wanted to do something different, that would involve a little more participation. Unfortunately, that required a lot of thought on her part. She didn't want to make it so difficult that no-one would play, but she is well aware that most of her regular readers are smarter than average (and all of them are smarter than she is!) so it had to be challenging. She finally decided that a combination might be the answer!
So, without further ado, here it is.
1. Which of these people is Canadian:
a) Howie Mandel
b) Jim Carrey
c) Pamela Anderson
d) Jennifer Tilly
e) Leonard Cohen
f) none of the above
g) all of the above
2) The largest city in Canada is:
3) the longest river in Canada is:
a) the Nelson
b) the St. Lawrence
c) the Mackenzie
d) the Yukon
4) Canada has the _________ coastline in the world.
5) Canada has the _________ national highway in the world.
6) Which is bigger; Alberta or Texas?
7) True or false - the Vikings were the first Europeans to reach North America.
8) The name Canada is an Iroqouis word meaning _______________.
9) All Canadians have spent time in an igloo - true or false.
10) What colour are the Bag Lady's eyes?